Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ready or Not, Here We Go!


We are so close I can already feel it...and it is really hot! ;-)

Seriously though, I am packing today and trying to make sure I don't forget anything too important. All the guys are going to arrive in Chattanooga tomorrow. We'll spend the night at Covenant and then fly out in the afternoon. In case you are interested, here is our schedule for the next two days:

Thursday, July 26
2:00 PM – Arrive at Ashe Gym
2:30 PM – Move in to Mac
3:15 PM – Trip Briefing
4:00 PM – Equipment
4:45 PM – Dinner in Great Hall
7:00 PM – Training Session @ Highlands

Friday, July 27
7:30 AM – Breakfast in Mac Lobby
9:00 AM – Training Session @ Highlands
11:30 AM – Lunch
12:30 PM – Move out of Mac
1:00 PM – Load vans for Airport
1:15 PM – Depart for Chattanooga Airport
3:55 PM – Flight to Houston

As you can see, we are almost ready to go. I am so pumped about the trip, it is crazy to think that it is almost here. As we get closer and closer to kick-off, please remember to keep us in your prayers. I feel as prepared as I'll ever be, but I know from past experience how wild things can become. Just pray that no matter how hectic things get we will be able to trust the Lord. It is so easy to get flustered over some (un)important detail or change in plans. But I truly believe that God is more visible when our plans fall apart. Hopefully, things will go smoothly as we travel, but may we praise God in the craziness too.